|【英語タイトル】Remotes Market by Application, Type, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024|
The remotes market size has the potential to grow by 57.38 million units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the market by application (TVs, set-top boxes, and gaming consoles), type (standard, motion-controlled, and voice-controlled), and geographic landscape (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Also, the report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape. It offers information on several market vendors, including General Electric Co., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Logitech International SA, Panasonic Corp., Remote Solution Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SMK Corp., Universal Electronics Inc., and VOXX International Corp.
The remotes market is fragmented. Factors such as small customer base, rapid advances in technology, and high fragmentation are increasing the competition among the vendors. General Electric Co., Koninklijke Philips NV, and LG Electronics Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although an increase in the sales of smart TVs will offer immense growth opportunities, the availability of counterfeit remotes will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
To help clients improve their market position, this remotes market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders. It offers information on the competencies and capacities of these companies. The report also covers details on the market’s competitive landscape and provides information on the products offered by various companies. Moreover, this remotes market analysis report also includes information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This will help companies create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
This report provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including:
General Electric Co.
Koninklijke Philips NV
LG Electronics Inc.
Logitech International SA
Remote Solution Co. Ltd.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Universal Electronics Inc.
VOXX International Corp.
• Market Overview
• Market ecosystem
• Value chain analysis
• Market definition
• Market segment analysis
• Market size 2019
• Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
• Market segments
• Comparison by Application
• TVs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Set-top boxes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Gaming consoles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
• Market segments
• Comparison by Type
• Standard – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Motion controlled – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Voice controlled – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Market opportunity by Type
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
• Market trends
• Landscape disruption
• Vendors covered
• Market positioning of vendors
• General Electric Co.
• Koninklijke Philips NV
• LG Electronics Inc.
• Logitech International SA
• Panasonic Corp.
• Remote Solution Co. Ltd.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• SMK Corp.
• Universal Electronics Inc.
• VOXX International Corp.
• Scope of the report
• Currency conversion rates for US$
• Research methodology
• List of abbreviations