SummaryThe Wine market in the Philippines is forecast to register a similar growth during 2015-2020 as in 2010-2015. Filipino consumers are opting for value for money products in the Wine market. The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market, while the Sparkling Wine category is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Wine and Spirits market. Glass and bottle is the most commonly used packaging material in the Filipino Wine market.
- The Wine market in Philippines is forecast to register a CAGR of 5.4% during 2015-2020.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Champagne segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Sparkling Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Philippine’s Wine market.
- Bel Mondo Italia Corp is the leading Sparkling Wine brand in Philippines.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the Filipino Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Filipino Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Filipino Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Filipino Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Filipino Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the Filipino Wine market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in PHP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to PHP
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per liters comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
|★調査レポート[Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Philippines]
|★調査レポート[Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Philippines]についてメールでお問い合わせ